Mark Salway, Director of Social Finance and Social Investment
Centre for Charity Effectiveness
Nancy Johnston, Socialpreneur, CEO and Founder of Tengri
- The session will start by looking at the wide range of models and ideas that are taking shape in the social business space
- Specifically it will consider new charity models, social enterprise, and how companies are evolving new models of social business
- There will be a wide range of examples and case studies presented
- The conversation will also consider changing finance strategy in charities, as well as current context in the Charity space.
- It will touch on the issues and conflicts that are arising when head and heart are brought together.
- Also a discussion on social investment and how it is changing the investment landscape.
Sign up here!